你的浏览器版本过低,可能导致网站不能正常访问!
为了你能正常使用网站功能,请使用这些浏览器。

【我与STM32共成长】Road to Life in 21th Century

[复制链接]
日天男 提问时间:2017-2-14 16:31 /
本帖最后由 日天男 于 2017-2-14 16:34 编辑

Part one:The historical opportunity and ambitious ST semiconductors

In my opinion, there are two main stream of electronic industry in the following several decades, which are DIYer-based and normal customer-based terminals.

In the recent several years the world have witnessed the prosperity of artificial intelligence and advanced computer graphics, and accompanying applications like self-drivingcars, VR&AR, IoT. We are striding ourselves toward the strong AI faster than any time before ,leading a brand new high-tech transform with ever strong confidence. The intelligentization of machines is derived from a need of ease ,for example, to get ride of boring drive, monotonous hard work ,and meaningless daily programs.Such demand inspired a huge need for MCUs ,providing a precious opportunity for ST semiconductors, for the ST MCUs are particularly fitted for the burgeoning industry,providing control ability for traditional devices. From my point of view, ST should concentrate on manage of traditional devices, because the whole industry is so huge that no single company could complete the whole production,and this is what ST is supposed to take—if a smart car is like a people, let inteland nVidia be the [url=]cerebral[/url] [url=]cortex[/url],and ST will serve as the best [url=]brainstem[/url].With abundant technology accumulation ,ST is most professional in providing lowcost,low power,and high performance MCUs.
172111serr0jpgypz9r70y.jpg
The second main stream is DIYer-based terminals. With the advance of daily appliances and industry, people may develop a demand too design their own lifestyle with more leisure time and better mood. This is another chance for ST. In fact, we have witnessed the born of Nucleo series, with are designed for DIYers. About Nucleo, my advice wouldbe developing featured boards which are specialized for a certain use each, and providing users with simple IDE.This is aimed to bring more people into the world of DIY, and make DIY a pervasive activity.
172124xvjmtt7jmbiuxx7v.jpg
Part two:How I came to STM32

I took a class named Practice of Electronic Design last year, which is my first systematic learning of a ST MCU. The man who taught us lessons is a graduate of our university named Mr Zhang, who was serving as a research assistant in our school. He designed our own board with STM32F103R8T6, as well as all the PPTs in the lecture and experiment after theclass. The class happened once a week and he would examine the progress of ourlast experiments. After three mouths of training, there came the final experiment. I teamed up with two friends and completed our remote-controlled car.It was a wonderful experience.
172140vm8bypk94495by5k.jpg
For me ,STM32 brought dulcet fantasy,enabling us too realize our original ideas ,and inspiring new ones to changethe world. What’s more, the cooperation itself gave me a wonderful time in the cold winter after the final term last year.
收藏 1 评论2 发布时间:2017-2-14 16:31

举报

2个回答
风子 回答时间:2017-2-14 16:38:48
就不看了,直接支持
zero99 回答时间:2017-2-14 17:10:03
多谢支持

所属标签

相似问题

关于意法半导体
我们是谁
投资者关系